Washington Jaycee’s Brewfest
September 8 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15 - $20
The 12th Annual Washington Brewfest (and Spirit Tasting) will be held on September 8, at the historic downtown Washington Farmer’s Market.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. Admission to the tasting area is $15 in advance, $20 at the door.
2. Admission price includes a commemorative glass.
3. Previously, over 40 microbrew beers from 18+ breweries have been poured for tasting. (we can update this later in the year)
4. A local restaurant will be providing food for sale. (another update item)
5. Live music will be played through the night (band = TBD)
6. Back by popular demand! Mixed drinks will be for sale by Pinckney Bend Distillery as well as other distillers (another update item)
7. Proceeds from the event will benefit ongoing projects sponsored by the Washington Jaycees